Multi-Purpose Spill Kit solidifies gallons of various spills. The easy-to-carry and store molded plastic case fits easily behind a truck seat or spill response cart. Developed for use by medical, industrial, transportation, and spill response personnel. Meets requirements for compliance with the D.O.T. 1713 hazardous discharge; EPA 623.30 immediate action and 263.31 discharge cleanup.
Includes the following items:
- Pair of Nitrile Gloves
- Vented Goggles
- Green-Z Solidifier (15oz. Bottle)
- Acid Lock Solidifier (15oz. Bottle)
- Alky Solidifier (15oz. Bottle)
- Petro Lock Absorbent (8oz. Bottle)
- Scoop/Scraper (Quantity: 3)
- Caution Tape Roll
- Drop Cloth
- Zammie Sewer Stopper (Dimensions: 15" x 21")
- Clear Disposal Bags (Quantity: 3 / Dimensions: 30" x 37")
- Twist Ties (Quantity: 3)
- D.O.T. Incident Report Tag and Instructions.